Signed in as:
The Fertility Warrior Grant program is meant to provide recipients with financial assistance for reproductive services such as IVF, IUI, or to cover expenses otherwise not covered by insurance. It's meant to give women the opportunity to explore pathways to pregnancy that are not typically covered by the medical insurance provider.
Our goal is to award one grant per year to a recipient in need of support. Potential recipients will be able to complete a short application to be considered for the grant. Applications will be reviewed by the Fertile Ground Board and the recipient to be awarded will be notified.
Grant program will begin: December 2022.
Stay connected and be sure to sign up for the Newsletter for more information.
Our application period is open for the Reproductive Specialist of the Carolina's IVF Grant. The Fertile Ground Foundation has partnered with Reproductive Specialist of the Carolina's, and they are granting (1) IVF Cycle!
Complimentary IVF Cycle with Reproductive Specialists of the Carolinas Terms & Conditions:
1. All participants must be a member of Fertile Ground Foundation AND actively receiving all care with RSC (this pertains to patients that are not receiving all services from RSC).
2. One (1) electronic entry per household using your legal name only. Using an alias, initials, or an abbreviated version of your first and last name is prohibited and will cause your entry to be eliminated. More than one entry will result in disqualification.
3. All services must be performed at RSC and completed by TBD. (This date will be added this week.)
4. Winner must have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.5 ng/mL.
5. There must be a medical need for IVF and no contraindications to IVF or pregnancy.
6. No additional or external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, ultrasounds, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, donor sperm etc.
7. IVF medications will not be included.
8. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
9. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
10. All entries must be received, electronically, by 12:00 pm ET on December 1, 2023.
The winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email by the end of the day on December 5, 2023, and must respond within 24 hours. Failure to respond will disqualify entry and a runner up will be contacted.
Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Reproductive Specialists of the Carolinas and Dr. Matrika Johnson, MD and her care team and the infertility support services they provide!